Cottage with a covered outdoor pool 4 m x 8 m (depth 150 cm), heated by a heat pump! There is a tap equipment! There is also a children's corner, WiFi, 6 mountain bikes, a trampoline, a small sandpit and a children's pool. Fenced garden 2300 m2. Terrace. Children's playground across the street. You can take your four-legged friend with you.
Very spacious cottage with a large garden, bordering a pond. The house stands on the square of the beautiful village of Racov, which is surrounded by beautiful meadows and forests of the Sedmihoří Nature Park. In the middle of the village square there is a playground with climbing frames, a carousel, a slide, a rocking horse, a jumping mannequin and a sandpit. In addition to this course, you will also find a sheltered asphalt court for football, volleyball, football, an outdoor table tennis table and a covered seating area.
The cottage is equipped with every comfort, in the large living room, which is more of a common room, you can sit on a sofa in front of the fireplace. There is also a TV that is connected to the internet. In front of the kitchen there are tables and chairs for 20 people. The kitchen is spacious, fully equipped, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, watering can, Tassimo coffee maker, electric contact grill, dishwasher, 2 x refrigerator with separate freezer with three drawers. The house has two bathrooms and two toilets, one in the bathroom and one separate. The main bathroom is equipped with two sinks, bath, shower and washing machine. The second bathroom has a sink, shower and toilet. 18 beds are spread over 6 rooms. You can place two extra beds at your own discretion. WiFi connection is possible in the whole building.
Everyone will come to their own in Racov. The surrounding area invites you to take great trips to nature, to the surrounding sights. Or you can stay at home and enjoy the swimming pool, which is heated from June to September. If you prefer swimming in the open air, ride a bike to the Chobot pond known as Sycherák, which is located in the adjacent nature park Valcha. For lovers of horseback riding, there is an opportunity in nearby Bernartice (on the way to Sycherák). The nearby Sedmihorky Mountains are ideal for hiking and cross-country skiing in winter. You can go skiing in the Přimda ski area. The castle and chateau in Horšovské Týn stand out in terms of sights. There are several castle ruins in the area, for example in Bělá pod Radbuzou or in Přimda.
Come and see for yourself, you will definitely have a great holiday. We look forward to you!
Bedrooms and rooms: Bedroom
Bedroom 1: Entrance from the main corridor, 1x2 pers. (total 2 beds).
Bedroom 2: Entrance from the kitchen, 1x2 pers. + 1x1 pers. (total 3 beds).
Bedroom 3: Entrance from the living room, 1x2 pers. + bunk bed 2x1 pers. (total 4 beds).
Bedroom 4: Entrance from the living room, 1x2 pers. + bunk bed 2x1 pers. (total 4 beds).
Bedroom 5: Entrance from the hallway behind the kitchen, 1x2 pers. + 1x1 pers. (total 3 beds).
Veranda: Entrance from the hallway behind the kitchen, 1x2 pers. (total 2 beds, folding). From this veranda / bedroom there is access to the terrace. This room is therefore passable.
There are 2 sofa beds, each for 1 person, can be placed at your discretion. It is also possible to use 2 baby cots with foam mattresses and bedding (please report when booking).
Sanitary facilities: 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets.
Bathroom 1: Entrance from the main hall, shower, corner bath 150 cm, 2 sinks, 2 mirrors, washer and dryer.
Bathroom 2: Entrance from the hallway behind the kitchen, shower, 1 toilet, 1 washbasin, 1 mirror.
WC 1: Entrance from the main corridor, separate.
WC 2: See bathroom 2.
Heating: Fireplace in the living room, well heats the entire living room and kitchen. The living room can also be heated by direct heaters.
Direct heaters in the bedrooms.
Water heating using two electric boilers 180 l and 100 l.
Electricity consumption over 100 KWh is charged on departure (except for New Year's Eve stays).
Transportation, parking: The house stands on the square, asphalt driveway.
Parking in front of the cottage or in the garden.
COOP store in Vidice, Penny Market in Horšovské Týn.
Pohostinství u Kalíška v Mezholezích: www.ukaliska.cz
Restaurant Sycherák, Borek.
Restaurants 4x in Bor u Tachova, eg Vina Garden: www.vina- garden.cz
Complete equipment (cutlery, kitchen utensils, plates, mugs, pots, pans, etc. Baby dishes and cutlery. All in sufficient quantities for large groups).
Electric / ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, 2 large refrigerators with separate freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, watering can, electric table grill, pressure cooker.
Portable tapping device with two outlets.
Living room equipment:
Table and chairs for 20 people, 2 high chairs, sofa, lounge table, wooden rocking chair.
Wifi, smart TV connected to the internet. Better TV and Netflix included.
Exterior equipment (all included):
Pool with roof: 4 m x 8 m with a depth of 150 cm, 2x underwater lighting, heat pump, UV lamp. In operation from June 1 to September 30 (by appointment also in October).
Mountain bikes available (6x).
Trampoline, small sandpit, larger on the playground in the village square, small plastic pool for children.
Terrace: garden furniture.
Fireplace and grill.
The pond does not belong to the object, it is forbidden to fish in it.
Across the very quiet street is a playground and sports field.
capacity 2 to 20 people - 6 bedrooms
minimum length of accommodation:0 nights
Prices per week
|Summer season: 29.900, - CZK per Cottage.|
|Off season: 15.500, - CZK per Cottage.|
|Off season: 12.000, - CZK per Cottage.|
New Year´s Eve
|39900, - CZK|
|The price remains the same regardless of the number of days less than one week..|
|New Year's Eve 2020/2021: With less than one week, the price is still CZK 39,900. Wood heating is included in the price. The living room and kitchen are well heated by the fireplace stove. The bedroom can be heated by electric heaters. Electricity up to 1000 KWh is included in the price, consumption over 1000 KWh is charged and paid on departure (1000 KWh usually covers consumption in this period, in combination with wood). Tourist. fee 10 CZK / person. 18 + / night. 5.000, - refundable deposit on the spot..|
We rent the cottage for weekly stays from April to the end of October, then for Christmas and New Year's Eve. Stays start and end on Saturday, in the low season it is possible to arrange another day.
Weekend stays are possible in the low season (from the beginning of April). In the summer season we do not rent the cottage on weekends.
Prices for stays on Christmas and New Year's Eve differ from the standard summer and winter seasons.
For these stays (Christmas and New Year's Eve) 1000 KWh is included in the price, wood is available. In normal winters, electricity consumption does not exceed 1000 KWh.
- Deposit: 5000 CZK, on arrival, returned on departure if the object is in order.
- Electricity consumption: billing and payment according to actual consumption on departure.
- For weekly stays, electricity consumption up to 100 KWh is included in the price. Consumption over 100 KWh is charged and paid on departure.
- For weekend stays, the total electricity consumption is charged and paid on departure.
- Pet fee: CZK 150 per stay and pet - the fee is paid on the spot.
- Fee for accommodation capacity paid to the municipality - 10 CZK person over 18 years / night - the fee is paid on the spot.
The following cancellation fees apply when canceling a reservation by the customer:
• if the reservation is canceled up to 42 days before the arrival date:
30% of the rental amount
• in case of cancellation from the 42nd day up to and including the 21st day before the start date:
60% of the rental amount
• in case of cancellation from the 21st day up to or after the date of entry:
100% of the rental amount
It is possible to arrange cancellation insurance in the main menu at the top left with the "insure cancellation" button.
- In the high season we rent exclusively from Saturday to Saturday.
- Arrival for weekly stays is possible from 14:00 to 16:00.
If you wish to arrive earlier, it is possible to make an appointment by phone in advance.
- Departure no later than 10 o'clock.
- Arrival for the weekend stay is possible from 2 pm to 6 pm, departure no later than 6 pm.
- At the specific time of arrival for a week or weekend stay, it is necessary to agree on the telephone number in the week before arrival, which you will find in the travel documents (after payment of the deposit).
- For a weekend stay, the customer pays all proven electricity consumption upon departure.
- We sort waste. The method of sorting is explained on arrival.
- Your privacy during your stay is guaranteed, no one else lives in or stays in the cottage.
- You hand over the cottage at the end of your stay in a tidy and intact condition. If you do not want to do the final cleaning, it is possible to order it in advance for the price of 2,500.
Final cleaning includes:
- Washed and tidy dishes (or at least washed in the dishwasher)
- Luxurious floors
- Washed bathroom
- Bed linen removed
- Removed garbage
- Things stored in their original places
- If you have moved any furniture, please return it to its original location